After-School Prevention courses for At-Risk Students bargains pros a close framework for constructing and embellishing after-school courses. Emphasizing a prevention concentration and a group-centered interactive method, the book's year-long version combines schooling and counseling, incorporating key healing goals to foster educational and behaviour talents and decrease difficulties in and out of doors classification. useful step by step guidance for developing and enforcing courses comprise transparent rationales, instructive layout and case examples, and ready-to-use interventions. the writer additionally offers assistance on developmental, gender, and cultural issues, the demanding situations of keeping development over the process the varsity yr, and the dealing with of critical studying and emotional problems.
Among the themes covered:
- Organizing a group-centered after-school program.
- Combining studying and counseling into one curriculum.
- The position of motivation in an ongoing year-long program.
- Group technique, self-efficacy, solidarity: utilizing the rules of change.
- Interaction in a year-long program.
- Solving difficulties and conflicts.
After-School Prevention courses for At-Risk Students is a vital reference for scientist-practitioners, clinicians, and teachers in such disciplines as university psychology, early life schooling, social paintings, psychotherapy and counseling, and studying and instruction.
watch Read or Download After-School Prevention Programs for At-Risk Students: Promoting Engagement and Academic Success PDF
go site Similar preschool & nursery education books
Realizing the Montessori technique is a far wanted resource of data for these wishing to increase and consolidate their realizing of the Montessori method and the way it really is utilized in the educating and studying of little ones. it is going to permit the reader to examine the basic components of this method of early adolescence and and its dating to caliber early years perform.
Plan for 6 weeks of studying masking all six parts of studying and improvement of the EYFS during the subject of constructing song. The making plans for studying sequence is a sequence of subject books written round the Early Years starting place level designed to make making plans effortless. This e-book takes you thru six weeks of actions at the topic of constructing track.
Drawing on study, the newborn Room considers improvement matters and study components focused on and relating to the care and improvement of infants and intensely youngsters, with a spotlight on speak, relationships and environments.
Kreisspiele machen Spaß, fördern die Entwicklung und das Wir-Gefühl. Das Buch bietet praxiserprobte Anregungen für den Morgenkreis, Übergänge im Tageslauf, Jahreszeiten, Feste und andere Gelegenheiten, die mit wenig Aufwand speedy überall umsetzbar sind - mal ruhig, mal turbulent. So kommt keine Langeweile auf.
- Aggressionen bei Kindern: Über das Petermann-Training und Faustlos und wann welche Art der Prävention/Intervention sinnvoll ist (German Edition)
- Inklusion. Der Index für Inklusion als Instrument für die praktische Umsetzung in Kindertageseinrichtungen (German Edition)
- Kreative Sprachförderung nach Maria Montessori (Montessori Praxis) (German Edition)
- Books in Bloom: Creative Patterns and Props That Bring Stories to Life