By Irene Wormell,Annie Olesen,Gábor Mikulás
- Unique customer point of view: managers and consumers speak about their motivation, studies and suggestion within the usage of knowledge specialists in fresh case reports performed by way of authors
- Current info and counsel in accordance with the authors’ wide-ranging useful reviews and empirical information (through interviews and questionnaires) accrued from numerous countries
- ‘top 5’ checklist of specialists´ features is presented
Read Online or Download Information Consulting: Guide to Good Practice (Chandos Information Professional Series) PDF
Best library & information science books
Retirement holds many questions for librarians. Smallwood’s quantity deals perception, suggestion, and suggestions for these already retired in addition to these puzzling over retiring. A raft of veteran librarians, monetary advisors, and different specialists handle * making plans for retirement, and the way to depart issues more healthy for these carrying on with your paintings * the professionals and cons of taking early retirement, together with monetary concerns * the right way to remain hooked up to the career after leaving the activity via carrying out part-time paintings and during expert comparable actions * moment careers, neighborhood volunteering, trip, staying fit, budgeting, and different post-retirement actions and concernsThis ebook is helping librarians navigate a gentle passage into retirement.
This ebook stimulates trained discussion among librarians and historians in regards to the altering nature of background and the ensuing wishes for a greater variety of collections and library companies, together with inter-library mortgage, library guide, outreach, and reference.
Right here, acclaimed expertise writer and speaker Robin Hastings brings either her personal event as a library’s IT supervisor with outsourcing technical functions—including e-mail and community backups in addition to simple maintenance—and that of others in her community of library techies to around out the booklet to assist libraries of all kinds and sizes get monetary savings and extend providers.
Seit 1998 der erste E-Reader erschienen ist, hat sich der digitale Buchmarkt spürbar weiterentwickelt. Dennoch erzielt der E-Book-Verkauf bislang nur einen Anteil von weniger als 1% am Gesamtumsatz der Buchbranche in Deutschland. Die kompakte Einführung verschafft dem Leser einen Überblick über technische Aspekte wie DRM, Formate und Lesegeräte sowie wichtige Downloadportale, die Wertschöpfungskette der Buchbranche und für das E-Publishing relevante wirtschaftliche und rechtliche Rahmenbedingungen.
- Publish Your First Book
- School Wide Book Events: How to Make Them Happen: And How to Make Them Happen
- Using WordPress as a Library Content Management System (A Library Technology Report)
- Dokumentenlogistik: Theorie und Praxis (German Edition)
Extra info for Information Consulting: Guide to Good Practice (Chandos Information Professional Series)